The Hardships of my life

Well this was actually a damn while ago. but I'm posting it anyways xD

It was actually written in a book when i was feeling emo so go ahead and bitch about it.

Saturday, 30-Jan-2010 8:30PM


------------------------------------

Sorrow:

I always regarded myself as a friend helper more or less a counselor to others either as strangers through the internet or my own friends. But now i find myself in the postitino in which i am in need of someone to talk to. As i ponder this question the bigger truth emerges. I have no friends. i say and can confirm this truth 100% because it is true. As i stop and think about my life and how i have gotten to be in the position i am, i realise that no one has bothereed to ask about me and my problems. i realise now that it has always been me and it has always been that i am the one who asks the other (some call this being busybody but blergh). i am the one who asks whats wrong when life gets the other down. it has always been me. from the time when I.A had life issues which i helped with to the time L.F, D, and N.H.N and N and F.A and R.I.N and M.L and currently N.F.H. I find that throughout these 9 ladies, i was the one who asked whats wrong(wow gile sexist [just asking ladies xD]). i was always the pillow they screamed into when faced with a problem. i was there to help them through that time which needed a boys point of view. it may seem cocky but i never had that particular interest in them. i guess what really did interest me most was their problems. as i write this down and confirm my doubts, it is clear that i am alone. either i haven't found another like me or there simply isn't someone i can confess to. all i have... is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment