Hold the phone..

Sometimes I feel like pausing life,

Just to stop it for a moment so I can breathe and have some time to think. I brought my life changing book today. It was a kind of hit with my friends. Just goes to show that when presented with an oddly superficial, randomly awesome book everyone gets hooked. The same should be said for couples. The guy goes gaga over the girl, the girl responds and they get hitched. Currently, I'm in contemplation over the very fact.

Despite being a misunderstanding shouldn't one know that such words used at such times give the opposite of a "joke"?. Shouldn't one at the very least reply with an explanation? Must I do everything? Doesn't one realise that one felt VERY unsupported?. That said my current situation has given me a chance to pause everything and breathe. I find myself accepting what D had to say relationship-wise. It was an interesting prospect. Similar to what Day 326 had in store. Quoting him but translated (XD), "A relationship is hard man. It takes time us guys just don't have. But if you have it, It gets worthwhile," I only have 1,923,696,000 seconds to live and I feel that yes, I must do everything and get my girl back. Even when I'll never be the same if we ever meet again. Despite this revelation I still find myself wondering. Why didn't she text back?. It ALWAYS has to include a middleman. In this case middlewoman. The one the guy calls to get the scoop of the girl. This was confirmed today with 8/10 relationships using this way to solve their minute (Very small) problems. Anyways, It pays to have an open mind and acceptance is the first step to apology.

Oh and one last thing. Where Is the Love?

Peace~

2 comments:

  1. Kenapa emo sangat? Chill sudah.. Are you going get ur gal back?

    ReplyDelete