-Places

Its funny how everything has a place in this world. How birds are there to chirp around; how bees are there to pollinate, and how humans are there to stay on the ball with whatever task they're doing. As I'm sitting at my desk contemplating these things. I find that I just got the shock of the year. My thursday night uncannily abstract coincidences shows its face once again. By the way, I have been internet-less since I came back. Supposed blog entries are just left to be read by those looking over my shoulders. Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what this post is about, I just felt like pausing life again for a second at most. Fridays never were the best of days for me. What more when I've been left in the dark with everyones life. I sleep my problems away (LoL). I find answers in my dreams. Lame and cheesy I know but whatever. It seems to work. Just like how the internet moulds its way into everyones lives. Nowadays its all about connections. Connecting studies to grades, humans to studies, work to humans, practically an undisturbed status quo that fits perfectly. complimenting even the slightest of flaws in an unending circle of yin and yang. Forever unchanged by mind.

----------------------------------------

10 Am.

Listening to the comical stylings of F.I. Lol reminds me of that time long ago during PMR when i was a gamer. Ventrillo chatting was the best experiences of my life. =S emoticon. XD. Funnier then obviously but the effect was long-lasting. By the way, does blogging = emonism?. i don't know. I don't really care.....

I'll remember this moment. Boring gile. The Times Before SPM.. Lol.

Good times.. Good times..

Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment